- REGULAR TUNING AND SERVICE.
- Includes up to 2 hours of tuning and service.
- Includes time to tune the piano.
- Allows a little extra time to make a couple of minor repairs at no extra cost for labor.
- Such as:
- Fix a few sticky keys.
- Adjust pedals.
- Resolve minor tuning pin issues.
- Remove debris and foreign objects from the piano.
- Equal temperament.
- Pitch A-440 when possible.
- If piano is severely flat.
- It may be necessary to complete a pitch raise, for an extra fee, to reach the proper pitch.
- If a pitch raise is not possible or desired, then tuning the piano its current pitch is an option.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)